Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, October 22, 2011

What am I up to now???

I have some SUPER-EXCITING NEWS!!! Today is first post for the Amazing Mold Putty Design Team. I am so excited to be a part of this team and also to experiment with these fantastic products and the endless possibilities of creating! "AMAZING" doesn't begin to explain how fabulous this mold putty is. I have been roaming my house and "extensive" stash of cool junk to stockpile items for casting or molding.

Today sharing my initial experiments. If you want a more in depth how-to of my Amazing Mold Putty project, please click here.

Please follow me to my laboratory....Sb

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin