Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, January 27, 2012

Bringing Candy Cane Wishes...Festive Friday Bloghop



Welcome to the second installment of Terri Sproul's 2012 Festive Friday Bloghop! You should have arrived here from Amanda's Page. To get back to the beginning of the bloghop CLICK HERE.

Have you been Naughty -or- Nice?

This whimsical candy cane gal is all decked out
for Christmas in sparkly red and green.


I just love coloring in stamped images using my Marvy Markers
and my water brush pen to get the effects of watercolor.


DID YOU SEE MY FIRST POST for Festive Friday on January 13th???
{CLICK HERE to see}


As a gift on the First Festive Friday of 2012... I shared a FREE DIGI of my Melted Frosty for personal use to get a jumpstart on your Holiday Cards.
This DIGI is free for personal use only. It may not be sold or distributed in any other manner. This is a black and white printable that you can color yourself however you want! To download, click on the image, right-click and select “save image as”.

Enjoy!!! I'd love to see what you create. Please add your creation via inLinkz HERE. I will be having a giveaway of fun festive goodies to the submission with the most votes by Feb. 23, 2012 {voting to begin on Feb 10}. I will announce winner on Feb. 24th's Festive Friday post. : ) Sb

The next stop on the Festive Friday Bloghop
is Laura at Scrappin' Daphne - CLICK HERE.

5 comments:

  1. That candy cane girl is a really adorable image. Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute - love the girl and cane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, the watercolor effect is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card Susan! I hope you are having fun at CHA :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin