Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, March 9, 2012

Festive Friday #5 Debuting my Tenth Christmas
Card Using Unscripted Sketches #148


Welcome to the fifth installment of Terri Sproul's 2012 Festive Friday Bloghop! You should have arrived here from Amanda's Page. To get back to the beginning of the bloghop CLICK HERE.

As you may know {thanks to all my loyal followers}, I have been creating Christmas cards for the past ten weeks for the Unscripted Sketches Design Team. Well, as it happens, this is my creation for this week - Sketch-It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches #148! I just hope you all laugh out loud - I know I certainly did! I guess this is what my muse is secretly telling me about these Christmas cards...she's a GRINCH!

This card came together very easily with patterened paper and punched out dies cut sheet from a "Grinch" 12x12 paper crafting kit, some Miracle Tape, grosgrain ribbon twisted thorugh each ornament and 3-D pop dots. I just love this card...I can hear the Who's singing down in Who-ville!


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

I have a busy weekend ahead in preparation for the Odd Duck Craft Bazaar at the end of the month and Saturday night I will be painting live at the Green Room Night Club in Fort Lauderdale - WOW...I haven't painted in ages...I'm so excited : ) Sb



* * * * * * * * * * *

The next stop on the Festive Friday Bloghop
is Laura at Scrappin' Daphne - CLICK HERE.

9 comments:

  1. I did laugh out loud, thats one of my kids favorite stories - all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card! I really like the way you did the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! The Grinch is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the GRINCH!!! SOOO Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you not have at least a smile on your face seeing the Grinch...Love it. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can you not have at least a smile on your face seeing the Grinch..Love it. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the Grinch! Great paper and great card :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin