Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Playing with Altered Pages Collage Sheets and More

I spent my Sunday unwinding from the National Scrapbooking Day festivities yesterday...and after a long night's sleep - I was feeling in the mood to make some altered things. So I downloaded some Altered Pages Digital Download Collage Sheets from AlteredPages.com and today I am playing with some of them to make some fun tags.

Please CLICK HERE to visit the Altered Pages Blog to see the fun tag that I created - and - some interesting printing techniques using the digital collage sheets.


After dinner and a short nap - my creative clock is still ticking. I broke out my new Sakura Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers and some book pages and chipboard keys I got from AlteredPages.com. Burning the midnight oil - I have been experimenting and painting everything within reach. Please CLICK HERE to visit the Altered Pages Blog to see what I discovered!

The weekend is way to short - when do we get to vote to institute the TWO-DAY workweek and the FIVE-Day WEEKEND??? Happy Crafting! Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin