Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Mischievious Christmas Kittens adorn this card using Unscripted Sketches #164


WOW! Where did the week go??? I woke up last weekend for Sketch-It Saturday and now it's time for another new sketch! Presenting a fun Christmas card using Unscripted Sketches #164 paired up with this single vintage image from AlteredPages.comThe mischievous kittens around the tree is a single vintage Altered Pages image AP-CH608. It just makes me laugh out loud - our pets were always knocking the tree over! 

The background paper is My Minds Eye. The lacey border is a M.S. Lace punch around the page kit {and I found out the hard way - they need to include exact measurements to match up corner punch with straight edge punch}. With some creative trimming and a pushpin - I concealed my uneven areas or hid them under the other elements. This makes a nice frame for the gold matted vintage image. This is finished off with a Jolee's flower embellishment and two ribbons from RibbonJar.com. A long while back I purchased a limited edition "GREEN" jar which has oodles of green ribbons in it and I have been saving the "Here kitty, kitty" one for a special occasion! So here it is - card number 25!


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

Thanks for dropping by and I invite you to play along with us! Christmas in July with Unscripted Sketches will be starting up July first - so get your Christmas Song Bingo lists together. Have a wonderfully creative weekend!!!
: ) Sb 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin