Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, August 10, 2012

Flowers or Pinecones??? Festive Friday Number Fifteen!!!



Welcome to the fifteenth installment of Terri Sproul's 2012 Festive Friday Bloghop. I hope you have been enjoying all the ideas and creations on these hops. You should have arrived here from Maria's Page. To get back to the beginning of the bloghop CLICK HERE.


This card was real quick and easy! Using this weeks sketch #170 for Sketch-it Saturday with Unscripted Sketches, I gathered up some traditional holiday colored paper scraps and got out my T!m Holtz Sizzix Pinecone Die which I have had since February and never tried it. My flowery handmade pinecones are the feature of this lovely card - layered on top of a green stripe that is pleat folded. I will have to practice twisting these into pinecone shapes - but I can see myself using this die...A LOT!


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

* * * * * * * * * * *
Thanks for visiting!!!
The next stop on the Festive Friday Bloghop
is Angela at Midnight Crafting - CLICK HERE.


Have a fantastic Friday...and a wonderful day! Check back tomorrow for a special bloghop I am participating in with the Sakura Hobby Crafts Design Team..."All Things Altered". See you then!

: ) Sb

5 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin