Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, August 17, 2012

Have you heard??? There's an Altered Spoon Bloghop Tomorrow!



You are invited to join myself along with several super creative friends in celbrating my five year blogiversary - altering wooden spoons. Please click the squares below to jump to all the stops on the hop. Drop by tomorrow at 4:23AM EST to join in the fun!


Presenting the artistes de spoon...



I would like to invite you to play along, too!

You are invited to play along, too. You will be able to add your creations via the inlinkz froggie. Grab a wooden spoon and your paints, fibers and ephemera and create... anything goes! Voting will begin on August 25th at midnight and end at 11:59pm August 31st. The spoon with the most votes wins some blog candy!!! GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a beautiful blog hop and your anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin