Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stylish Altered Bangle using an UPCYCLED Tape Spool and Sakura Hobby Crafts



Happy Wednesday! I've been GREENCRAFTING again!!! What do you do with a leftover cardboard tape spool and a "Good Fortune" from a fortune cookie??? 


I've made a CHIC artistic bangle out of a recycled cardboard tape spool that I have painted with Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers and collaged with stamped paper misted with my Mixers Mist. The feature of my bangle is a fortune that I saved from a fortune cookie. CLICK HERE to hop on over and see the complete how-to over at the Sakura Hobby Craft Blog!


**SAVE THE DATE**

Don't forget to drop by Saturday for the big event! Please join myself and these awesome artists: DeeDee Catron of "Um Wow Studio", Roni Johnson from "Ink Stains", Martha DeGroat Richardson of "The Mermaid's Closet", Barbara Rankin of "Black Hole Art Studio", Leslie-Rayhe Strickland from "leslierahye.", and Becky Voth of "Teeny Scraps of Us" as we play with wooden spoons.


I would like to invite you to play along, too. 

Please upcycle a wooden spoon of your own and alter it as you like. You can add your creations to my page via inlinkz on the day of the bloghop and one lucky player will win some blog candy! So get our your paints, fibers and ephemera - I can't wait to see what you create...anything goes! If you need a spoon they have fabulous four packs of wooden spoons at the Dollar Tree for $1. 

See you there! Sb  : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin