Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, October 28, 2012

"BLACK" is IN! Anything But a Card Challenge #5


Today debuts a brand new Challenge...incorporate the color BLACK!!! Are you ready to CREATE and play along??? 

There's two weeks to play along and link up via inlinkz froggy. Anything But a Card Challenges is a bi-weekly challenge and today, the Design Team showcases NEW projects using a brand-new challenge of incorporating the color "BLACK". Please click here to head on over to ABAC and see all the fantastic projects shared by the fantastic design team AND submissions by all of you. I will have a project featured next Sunday for week two of the challenge. 

REMEMBER this challenge blog is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING... except for Cards. ATC's aren't greeting cards...so please link up your ATC's!!!


Anything But a Card Challenge 5 is use the COLOR BLACK!

Challenge 5 is to incorporate the color BLACK into your project. It doesn't have to be the only color, but it should compromise a good portion of it. And not to worry, this does "not" have to be spooky...but at this time of the year...it certainly could be!


Today I am sharing a halloween ATC which is monochromatic... using only Black {a little challenging}. The trick is to have contrast so that all elements are visable. This has a black cardstock base of stamped images overlayed with a stamped layer on acetate printed with my phrase "rest in pieces". I laced torn, distressed ribbon around the edges to hold the two layers together.

I hope you like my "Rest In Pieces" ATC.


I hope you are inspired to play along and I can't see what you create! Have a fantastic day!

If you are on the Eastern U.S. seaboard, I hope you are safe and sheltered from Hurricane Sandy - she is a giant, rainy mess. Please board-up, prepare and hunker down. For those of you on the Northwestern U.S. coast and B.C. and Alaska impacted by the earthquake, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay safe!
:) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin