Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween...Sweets and Treats for the Children



"On Hallowe'en, Oh mercy me,
The awfullest things that one can see,
Ghosts, and goblins, and witches too,
And other things to frighten you.

Happy Halloween! This is a somber day considering the mess that Hurricane Sandy has left behind, it just doesn't feel right to be celebrating - when so many are hanging in the balance of floods, storm damage and power outages. I've made a donation to the Red Cross and prepared goodies for the lil' ghosts and goblins who will be trick or treating tonight... 

I just wanted to share this festive Halloween necklace I made for myself. This is using an adorable Altered Pages Halloween Digital Collage Sheet immortalized in shrink plastic, fuzzy fibers and a shimmery bead to top it off.


All ready to wear for Halloween. The size of my shrunken charm is about 3 1/2" tall by 2 1/4" wide.

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and a SpOoktacular Halloween! Sb : )

3 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin