Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Let it Snow...Ho..Ho..Ho my Challenge is Complete with Unscripted Sketches #191


Happy Saturday! Today debuts my 52nd Christmas card for the year using Unscripted Sketches #191 AND thus my challenge is complete!!!

Today's creation using sketch #191 is on a My Minds Eye giant snowflake patterned base. Layered upon the base are paper scraps in coordinating colors and topped off with Sandy Lion glittery stickers. A quick and easy card born of this weeks sketch.

What will my challenge be for 2013???

Now that my challenge of making Christmas cards all year is complete - I'm undecided on what to do. I would LOVE to start a new challenge for the new year? Any ideas??? Please leave a comment with your suggestion. ATC's, art journal pages, collages... a certain theme...please shout out - the NEW YEAR is here :)


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun... and post your creation on their page via inlinkz for all the world to see!



Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a bright and shiny HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! If you are around next Saturday, please join me evat 4:00pm EST {1pm PST} in the Daylight Musings room at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! I am demonstrating there every Saturday and I'm sharing my projects, showing how-to's, sharing tips, and there's prizes, too. Hope to see you there!
 : ) Sb

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Hoo! Congrats on completing your challenge with such a great card!
    I would offer a suggestion on your new challenge, but I am so bad at year long commitments!! Maybe find something new and fun to try?
    Wishing you all the best in 2013!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin