Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm Dreaming of Time Travel and a Madman in a BOX!

This is one of the adventures I've been on...
http://ymlp.com/zFzQgG


There are six new plates on pre-sale for 20% off for a very limited time...the plates should be in any day now. So many great new images -AND- a "WHO-vian" plate with a re-issue of my blue police box stamp... just in time for the return of Dr. Who at the end of the month! Drop by the Viva Las Vegastamps! store to get the new releases and browse the VLVS! rubber vault.


Thanks so much for dropping by.  Have an inky day... I will be! Sb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin