Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 25th Save the Date!!! Operation Write Home's Memorial Day Bloghop



Hi everybody! It's that time of year again... time for the most important and largest bloghop of the year - the Operation Write Home Annual Memorial Day Weekend Bloghop. I will be participating here, and with a couple of my creative pals on other blogs in saying "THANKS" to all our men and women {past and present}, serving in our armed forces. If you want to sign up to participate it's not too late... CLICK HERE or click the image below to go to the signup page. 

See you Saturday!   :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin