Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout



It's that time again... Six months can certainly fly by in the blink of an eye and it's time to reapply to the Viva Las Vegastamps! Design Team! This team holds a special place in my creative heART and I can't imagine not being a part of these talented stamp-artists.

The BEST PART... You can apply, too!

http://vivalas.blogspot.com/2013/11/design-team-call.html

November 30th is the DEADLINE to apply to the Viva Las VegaStamps! Design Team Call!! They're looking for all types of artists and welcome anyone who has a passion for rubber stamping are invited to apply! Bring on the Mixed Media Artists, the Card Makers, the Scrapbookers, the Altered Artists, the Scene Stampers… this MEAN YOU!! International inkers are welcome to apply, too! CLICK HERE for DETAILS. Step out of your comfort zone - throw your hat into the ring, too!

http://sbartist.blogspot.com/2013/09/you-do-not-have-to-art-journal-play.html

Today I'm sharing a few of my recent favorite stamped projects that I think best represent me and my style. This mixed media page in my quote art journal really brings together all the media I love - ink, paint and stamping. CLICK HERE to see entire post.



This ATC features this little gem of a stamp {man with dog} that I picked up when I visited VLVS! last April and a hand-carved eraser stamp that I made back in high school. CLICK HERE to read all about it. I've recently joined the Monoprinting Craze and I'm really loving the mystery you get in a monoprint.


http://sbartist.blogspot.com/2013/07/steampunk-pigs-can-fly-especially-for.html

I can't possibly leave out my love of Steampunk... my Flying Steampunk Button Fairy Pig is so adorable... and fun to make, too! CLICK HERE to see post.


http://sbartist.blogspot.com/2013/06/embracing-new-challenges-dreams-and-new.html

This last piece is very symbolic as I have spent a lot of time this year learning and focusing inward on my creative journey. CLICK HERE to read about these Dyan Reaveley inspired pages. I have come a long way since I first joined VLVS! and I think that this adventure has stories that have yet to be told. Wish me luck! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day! Sb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin