Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, April 28, 2014

Spending my #Cre8time making DIY Jewelry



Good evening! It's another Mold Rubber Monday over at the Amazing Crafting Products Blog and today I am sharing a bangle inspired by some acrylic bangles I saw in the mall using the gorgeous Decopatch tissue from Frog Dog Studio April Mixed Media Kit. I've created a bangle mold using Amazing Mold Rubber... and haven't had a chance to use it yet. This was the perfect project - since I was not paying $18 for the bangles at the mall when I can do it myself.


While on a rare excursion to the mall with other half - there was a new stylish store "Desigual" that I've never seen, so I persuaded my other half to run in. They had all sorts of colorful clothes and accessories... and I spied these bangles – the same exact colors and nearly the same pattern of the Decopatch Tissue in the FDS kit. The cost of one of these bangles {$18} is about the cost of an entire box of Amazing Clear Cast Resin; which would produce at least a dozen handmade bangles if not more.

Please click here to jump over to Amazing Crafting Products to see the full how-to... this was a total success! Thanks for dropping by and have a great evening! :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin