Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Green is the Color of #Cre8time with Deflecto Craft Frames



Greetings Friends! Springtime is inching ever closer and it's time for another Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team Challenge. This month's Challenge theme is "St. Patrick's Day". I have created some quick and easy home decor using some seasonal embellishments, floral picks and greeting cards... one store bought and one handmade.


For more information on the Deflecto line of products,


This month the Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team is sharing a variety of creative and imaginative uses for the Deflecto "St. Patricks Day" challenge so you'll want to CLICK HERE to jump over to the Deflecto Craft Facebook Page or Deflecto on Pinterest to see more of the teams creations.

  

For this project I used the 4" x 6" Deflecto Green Border Craft Frame Item #69574CR, and also the 4" x 6" Clear Acrylic Craft Frame item #597501CR. These clear acrylic frames can be used vertically or horizonally and feature a slanted design where your photos, scrapbook or literature slides in from the side. The green frame has an approximate 3/4" wide permanent green border border on top, left and right edges wraps around the bottom and onto the stand. It's a wonderful POP of color and makes a great starting point for embellishing.


I love these frames for seasonal decorating - they are so versatile! I can easily frame up a papercrafted project, embellish family photos or make a fabulous customized gift. Today's projects use goodies from my stash of GREEN and shamrock themed embellishments, along with some floral picks to add some IRISH flair to the framed cards. 

The green frame features a cropped front of a cute greeting card I found at the Dollar Tree. The background of the "Lucky" handmade card is a recycled sheet of paper towel painted from mopping up ink sprays on my craft sheet {I can't let that go to waste}. I mounted the paper towel to a piece of creme cardstock for stability and placed into the frame. Since this card has Ranger Stickles on the letters, embossed stamped images and a clover raised on 3D dots, I mounted this to the outside of the frame using an adhesive runner and some coordinating "old school" photo corners.

Each frame is topped of with an assortment of flair attached with Glue Dots... quick and easy! I'm totally green with envy with how these came out.

Kiss Me I'm IRISH!!!


How would you decorate with Deflecto Craft Frames?

Thanks for visiting! Please join me each month when the Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team will have a new Deflecto product challenge to debut.  :) Sb

For more information on the Deflecto line of products,

2 comments:

  1. Susan.... what great versatile frames.... love how you used paper towels for your background.... Thanks for the inspiration... I need to get out some of my used paper towels that I hold on to and create some art with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I agree what a great set of frames! Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin