Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, June 1, 2015

It's a #Creatime CELEBRATION for Everyone... Join in the FIFTH YEAR of FUN #ICAD2015



June first marks the beginning of a Cre8time CELEBRATION for everyone to participate in... ICAD 2015! The 5th Anniversary Art Party starts June 1st and I am certainly playing along - and you can too!

What on earth is ICAD?



Starting June 1st - Create something on a 3" x 5" index card every day for 61 days. On the back of each card, add a number to keep track of your progress. ICAD #1, #2, etc. Whatever day you start, it is your own official ICAD #1. 

Motto: You do not need to catch up, just start...

just Play. Just make some Cre8time for yourself -
whether it's 5 minutes, 30 minutes or an hour! 

You can play along too - visit ICAD for all the details!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +

When you receive a creative gift like this... of course it's got to be collaged onto an index card. This community magazine cover is a perfect visual for the Cre8time celebration beginning with ICAD2015. I have spent the past several months focusing on health issues which has left my creative mojo a bit depleted. I'm excited to get started and see where this adventure takes me!


With a glue stick and some scissors, I glued this to a blank index card and wrapped edges around the backside. I cut two strips off the scraps and layered over the happy new year and wrote my text with a layering of Faber-Castell PITT pens and Sakura of America Gelly Roll White Soufflé pen. I accented all the fireworks bursts with a little bling... my favorite Gelly Roll Stardust Hologram pen.


My completed cover card for ICAD 2015

I hope you join in and play along. Everyone needs a little Cre8time in their lives! Have a great day! :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin