Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, December 30, 2011

Project featured at Viva Las Vegastamps! today...


Here's a little teaser for my post over at Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog today... It's a good one : )

Click HERE to see it. SUNDAY is the big New Year's Bloghop...don't forget to visit. Every stop on the hop will be giving away $15 to VLVS online store and one lucky winner who's visited & commented on each stop will win $25 to the VLVS online store...WOW!!! What a way to see out the old and RING in the NEW!!!

Below is the Hop order so you can get ready!


2 comments:

  1. You're right, that's a good one!! I have never checked out the Words-and-Sayings category at VLV but I might just have to do that now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I have to get out my alohol inks and play after seeing your creations! I have used mine mostly for making Christmas Ornaments so far. Thank You for the inspiration and Happ;y New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin