Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Amazing Jewelry Made with Amazing Mold Putty

Happy Wednesday! I have shared another adventure with Amazing Mold Putty today over at the Amazing Mold Putty Blog. I have been casting many wonderful beads, buttons and other interesting found objects for creating jewelry - my new found favorite hobby.

Now I have a wonderful replica life size "Wish Bone" charm to add to my charm bracelet. I will be making many of these for gifties this year. I used to only make jewelry for gifts... and maybe now I may make them for my craft shows, too. 


This is just a sneek peek. To see the entire how-to please CLICK HERE to visit the Amazing Mold Putty Blog.

Did you hear??? There is a call for the next Amazing Mold Putty Design Team! You can apply to be on this awesome team {CLICK HERE for info}.

Hope you have a wonderfully crafty Wednesday : ) Sb

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! So...those are not metal??? WOW!!! Amazing! Thank you for commenting on my blog post on THE HIVE...I was curious which one of the projects you liked the best??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Susan:) Love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin