Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, April 27, 2012

Festive Friday number Eight!!! Wow...We're four months down!



Welcome to the eighth installment of Terri Sproul's 2012 Festive Friday Bloghop! Spring is in full swing - unless you are in South FL (spring has skipped us). You should have arrived here from Amanda's Page. To get back to the beginning of the bloghop CLICK HERE.


Happy Friday! This is a card created using Unscripted Sketches #147. This card is simple and has a classic Christmas nostalgic feel - full of pattern and texture. I wouldn't usually put together such busy patterns, but the color palette really helps them work together. I'm really pleased with the results.

Since my stash of paper hasn't been getting used up like I've planned - I joined a paper scrap swap group and sent off about 100 pieces of varying sizes from 8" x 10" to 3" x 5". And I received a fresh supply of uber yummy scraps to play with. This month we are swapping handmade flowers. If you would like to be part of the swap group - leave your info in a comment spelled out {yourname at email dot com}. All of these pieces were in my package except the stocking sticker and the poinsetta scallop border. This card is made ONLY of SCRAPS, some Miracle Tape and a Chipboard Sticker...and I have another lovely card!

* * * * * * * * * * *

Just one week to go until the Big ODD Show National Scrapbooking Day Extravaganza!!! I will be part of this LIVE online streaming event {for two demos maybe three}. Don't forget to purchase your raffle tickets for the Charity Wings Fundraiser and the grand prize Cricut Expression 2 giveaway - $5 gets you three chances to win.  : ) Sb



* * * * * * * * * * *

The next stop on the Festive Friday Bloghop
is Laura at Scrappin' Daphne - CLICK HERE.

11 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin