Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Starting another month off with a BANG! A project recap from the past week...


I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July celebration yesterday. My husband and I had a BBQ with his family and took a leisurely evening walk to our local city sports complex to view our annual fireworks display. This year was the best fireworks display since we've lived there! Second best part - it wasn't rained out :)

With all the projects I've got going on, here's a recap of what's been going on in my creative world over the past week.


Last Wednesday was a strictly a "Create for Fun" project for Leslie Rahye's Wedded Bliss Bloghop. This small, intimate bloghop is to commemorate and celebrate Leslie's 20th wedding anniversary. I created a third page in my art journal "Lucky in Love" as I will  be celebrating my 20 years of wedded bliss this November. Please CLICK HERE to see entire post.  Please take time to visit all the stops on this hop - each project is full of LOVE!!!


Two projects for Thursday: First up the weekly Sketch-It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches creation. I made this fun "Merry Grinchmas" Christmas card using Unscripted Sketches #165. If you are keeping track - I think this is Christmas card #26 for the year. Unscripted Sketches is celebrating Christmas in July all month long with fun projects, games and prizes...drop on by UnscriptedSketches.com to join in the festivities.

 
Then for my Amazing Mold Putty project I created a seashore inspired bracelet using a piece of coral cast using Amazing Mold Putty and then cast with Amazing Casting Resin. Please CLICK HERE to see entire how-to project post. **BLOG CANDY ALERT** there's a 20% coupon at the bottom of the post, too!

 

Sunday was a project for Altered Pages that I actually took on a road trip with me. I took a little road trip away for the weekend and I packed a bag of crafty goodies and my Altered Pages collage images to create this vintage inspired travel honeycomb tag folio. CLICK HERE to see entire post.


Next up on Monday...another fun Viva Las Vegastamps! project! I just love the variety of fun stamps this store has...the selection is really "Out-of-this-WORLD"!!! I share a how-to alcohol ink technique featuring this space loving Terrier #4241. CLICK HERE to see How-to for my "Terrier in Space" Card.

FINALLY we reach yesterday, July 4th, for my top of the month Sakura Hobby Crafts project...the Pièce de résistance!!! I've created a Steampunk Airship ballon using a modern twist on traditional papier-mâché, painted with 3D Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers. CLICK HERE to see the how-to.

Thanks for stopping by! My projects keep on coming, but this weekend I have a bit of a break in the deadlines - so I think I am going to spend some quality time with my husband {since he is so wonderful about sharing me with my art}.
: ) Sb

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been a busy lady. I love the lace in the first photo. Beautiful and inspiring work, Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you have been busy; but busy is a good thing in the design world....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects lady! I love that we are crafty amigos! :) You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have been busy! Fabulous work, as usual!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin