Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Grab Your Spoons! I'm having my first Bloghop on August 18th - Save the Date!!!

WOW! I can't believe it's been five years since I started my adventure in webland - my blog baby will be FIVE on August 18th!!! To celebrate, I have invited some super creative individuals to alter wooden spoons for my very first bloghop...and I'm so excited! 

I have invited DeeDee Catron of "Um Wow Studio", Roni Johnson from "Ink Stains", Martha DeGroat Richardson of "The Mermaid's Closet", Barbara Rankin of "Black Hole Art Studio", and Leslie-Rayhe Strickland from "leslierahye." to play.


I would like to invite you to play along, too. 

Please upcycle a wooden spoon of your own and alter it as you like. You can add your creations to my page via inlinkz and one lucky player will win some blog candy! So get our your paints, fibers and ephemera - I can't wait to see what you create...anything goes!

If you need a spoon they have fabulous four packs of wooden spoons at the Dollar Tree for $1. I love green-crafting but for this project I needed something to use because several years ago replaced all of my plastic cooking utensils with bamboo spoons and spatulas.

Have a creative weekend! I'm off to get some much needed art journaling and resin play underway! Sb  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin