Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, August 6, 2012

Taking a Bite out of a New Art Journal Page using Viva Las Vegastamps!


Happy Monday - I have a featured post today with a technique how-to over at the Viva Las Vegastamps! blog today. 


Throughout the month of August, twice a week, the VLVS! Design Team is featuring sketch journals by Clairefontaine. You can see their products HERE. You can check up on all things journal related at the Rhodia Drive Blog and also on their Facebook page.


I have created a new Art Journal page in my Clairefontaine Journal - using some fun Viva Las Vegastamps! and my little "happy accidental invention"...MIXERS MIST! CLICK HERE to see the how-to and my finished piece.

Please join me Wednesday as I will be participating in a very special Fairy bloghop hosted by the fabulous LeslieRahye. See you then! Sb : )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, just popped over from ABAC to say hi. Love all your diverse work here and so interested to see you journal - something I'd like to get into but haven't yet. . . I'm your latest follower and will pop back to visit again soon.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin