Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stamping with Painter's Tape???


Today I have a how-to featured at the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog! I share another quick and easy technique using a household item in everyone's garage...BLUE PAINTERS TAPE!!! You know you have some...go run and find it. With this you can make a beautiful and dramatic background. The one I'm making today is STEAMPUNK.


To see the full how-to and my finished piece...CLICK HERE to jump on over to the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog!

A little reminder...


LAST CALL! Sept. 15th is the DEADLINE to apply to the Viva Las VegaStamps! Design Team Call!! We’re looking for all types of artists and welcome anyone who has a passion for rubber stamping to apply! Bring on the Mixed Media Artists, the Card Makers, the Scrapbookers, the Altered Artists, the Scene Stampers… this MEAN YOU!! International welcome to apply, too! CLICK HERE for DETAILS. I hope you will apply...you know you want to...just DO IT. Step out of your comfort zone - it doesn't hurt to try...that's what I did!

Hope you are having an inky day! Sb :)

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin