Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bringing Three Times the Creative Fun to the
ODD SHOW LIVE WORLD CARDMAKING DAY Event
this Saturday, October 6th!!!


Have you heard??? This Saturday is World Cardmaking Day!!! You are invited to join me -  I'll be online demonstrating during the ODD SHOW LIVE WORLD CARDMAKING DAY event... bringing you THREE {3} super fabulous DEMOS to use in your cardmaking and other artsy/craftsy projects.

I'm pretty much all done with my Christmas cards so I will be making cards with a water theme, a little steampunk/halloween, and a beautiful floral... something for everyone!



The fun begins this Sat., Oct 6th at 10am EST
for 9 hours of creative demos and fun...


The Youtube Live streaming links
will be posted on this page Saturday

I will be showing you how to make bright and colorful
backgrounds for stamping upon using HIGHLIGHTERS.


I will be showing you the torn masking tape technique
using stamps and BLUE PAINTER'S TAPE.


I will be showing you how to create a mosaic background
using stamps, a few markers and some bling!


I hope to see you this Saturday, Oct 6th at 10am EST for loads of creative inspiration, cardmaking, and more... See you there! Sb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin