Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, October 26, 2012

Strike a Pose Mr. Grinch! It's Festive Friday Number 20!!!



Welcome to the twentieth installment of Terri Sproul's 2012 Festive Friday Bloghop. Halloween is just a few days away and the holiday rush will be ON. I'm all done with my Christmas cards and now that the Halloween Hurrah is through, I'm moving on to handmade gifts.

You should have arrived here from Terri's Page. To get back to the beginning of the bloghop CLICK HERE.


I made this fun "Merry Grinchmas" Christmas card using my never-ending Grinch Papercrafting kit. The background paper is two-tone green of "Sir Grinchiness" and I layered some border scraps to give this die cut smiling Grinch a place to rest. This is one of my favorite cards made with these goodies.

* * * * * * * * * * *
Thanks for visiting!!!
The next stop on the Festive Friday Bloghop
is Angela at Midnight Crafting - CLICK HERE.

Have a fantastic Friday...and a wonderful day! Sb :)

5 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin