Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fond Memories of Childhood By the Sea for Anything But a Card Challenge #7


Hello! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. Today debuts a brand new Anything But a Card Challenge... "From the Sea" OR use an Inspiration Picture. This theme is so much fun and should help balance out all the holiday crafting. Are you ready to CREATE and play along??? 

There's two weeks to play along and link up via inlinkz froggy. Anything But a Card Challenges is a bi-weekly challenge and today, the Design Team showcases NEW projects using a brand-new challenge of incorporating the color "By the Sea" or Using and Inpiration Picture. Please click here to head on over to ABAC and see all the fantastic projects shared by the fantastic design team AND submissions by all of you. I will have a project featured next Sunday for week two of the challenge. 

REMEMBER this challenge blog is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING... except for Cards. ATC's aren't greeting cards...so please link up your ATC's!!!


Anything But a Card Challenge 7 is "By the Sea" or Use an Inspiration Photo! 
You can use sea colors, ocean life, the beach or let the picture inspire you...the sky is limit!

I love this theme. Today I am sharing a vintage by the sea themed collage using teals, blues and green with natural embellishments - burlap, glass and sea shells. I used glitter to accent the sand in my vintage beach photo. I created a weathered wood feeling by tearing and distressting the edges of the painted map paper in the background.

"Wish You Were Here..."


I hope you are inspired to play along and I can't see what you create! Have a fantastic day - you'll find me at the beach!

The holidays are fast upon us - holiday crafting, baking and giftmaking are top priority... this elf is looking forward to New Year's and a LONG winters nap.
:) Sb

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous- the colors are so pretty and love the glittery sand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan your card is delightful with the shells and raffia adding to the textures you have created.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin