Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, November 8, 2012

SAVE THE DATE for December Daily - VLVS! Stamped Inspiration Week


Join myself along with the Viva Las Vegastamps! Design Team from November 19 through November 25th for a week long event.... featuring the VLVS! December Daily stamp plate #1430. This event will be held over at the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog... not a bloghop.

I myself will share a sneek peek of my December Daily project each day during this event. I've gathered up my old saved Christmas cards, holiday photos, my Viva Las Vegastamps! and my creative mojo to create a wonderful keepsake that I will be able to add to and enjoy for years to come.

See you then! :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin