Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Debut of "DAYLIGHT MUSINGS" at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto





I was a guest demonstrator LIVE today in the Charity Wings Parlour for the debut of the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! I showed how to make these fun and festive holiday tags using recycled goodies like chipboard boxes, ribbon and paper scraps.


The Saturday Crafts Fair is a new weekly event so come on by next Saturday...the fun starts at 3pm EST!!! Starting next Sat., December 8th - I will have my own room, sbartist : daylight musings at the Saturday Craft Fair! So I invite you to please join me for some creative time weekly. I will announce the times early next week. 

Here's the link to my room: 



I hope to see you there! Have a great weekend :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin