Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, December 28, 2012

Sharing some of my Favorite Projects from 2012


WOW!!! Christmas is over and New Year's is days away. 2012 has flown by and it has certainly been an exciting year and a creative year, too! As I look back on the year, I hold a tattered and worn out color coded calendar full of completed deadlines and challenges. There's oh' so many!!! In working week-to-week on deadlines, one gets caught in a cycle of looking ahead... so I'm taking a break to look back and reflect on all I've learned and accomplished, and sharing 12 of my favorite projects from 2012 {one for each month}. 

You can click each month's name to jump to the accompanying project post for each.

In  January, I began a Challenge to create Christmas Card each week for my weekly Unscripted Sketches project. This cutie is holiday card number 3. Tomorrow I will debut card number 52 to complete my challenge for Sketch-It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches.

In February, this was a repurposed chocolate box that is beautifully transformed with Creative Paperclay and Sakura Crystal Lacquer.

An early Easter project I created in March using Viva Las VegaStamps!

In April, this greencrafted project was for
the May Arts "Candy Coated" Challenge.

This fun "QUIRKY BIRD" card is from the Memorial Day
Operation Write Home Bloghop in May.

In June, I ventured into the world of art journaling...

This is an old mirror I revamped using vintage Altered Pages images and Sakura Crystal Lacquer in July.


In August, I celebrated my 5 year blogiversary and hosted my very first bloghop - featuring altered wooden spoons!!!

Even though I'd been creating Christmas cards all year, in September, I started in on other holiday projects like this handstamped rondela ornament.

In October I made this gorgeous paper hat adorned with a gorgeous gem spider nestled in a feathered fascinator.

Getting back to specialty of making paper folded ornaments in November with this Kusadama beauty in a black a white Robin's Nest glittered paper.

Saving the best for last from December - a vintage cookie cutter all dressed up for the May Arts "All That Glitters" Christmas Craft Challenge.

Thanks so much for following me all year and cheering me on, too! I wish everyone a very joyous and Merry NEW YEAR in 2013. I hope that your new year is filled with creativity, magic and LOVE!  Sb : )

P.S. Hope to see you tomorrow at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto!!!

3 comments:

  1. All are beautiful projects Susan. I particularly love your quirky bird card and altered spoon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you see them all together Susan what wonderful variety and inspiration you have. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these and can see why you chose them as your favorites! I have really enjoyed being part of the design team with you and seeing all of your fabulous creations!! Here's to a wonderful 2013!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin