Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, December 31, 2012

Top FIVE Posts of 2012

It's New Year's Eve and as the hours wind down to close out 2012... I am gathering creative inspiration to JUMPSTART my 2013. I will be participating in Nathalie Kalbach's Creative Jumpstart 2013 Summit which begins tomorrow. CLICK HERE to sign up {hurry}. I began 2012 with her 2012 Jumpstart and it helped me step out of my creative box and hit the ground running. I am so thrilled she's so generously offering this again!

In reading my daily blog feeds, I came across a great post by my creative friend Laura Bray. She shared a post of her BEST of 2012 - top five most popular posts of the year. Her fun and fabulous fabric projects are wonderful and I've marked many to make myself. CLICK HERE to read her top 5 post - it's a MUST READ full of MUST MAKES!!!

I shared my favorite projects with you the other day... BUT I was curious as to what my most popular posts for the year were {meaning most viewed}... and set off to the stats area in the blogger dashboard.

So here are my top five most popular posts of 2012 - ENJOY!!!


#5 - Custom Halloween Lightswitch Plate: CLICK HERE for post.


#4 - Frozen Charlotte Fairy Shadowbox: CLICK HERE for post.


#3 - Stamped Paper Halloween Lantern: CLICK HERE for post.


#2 - 5 Year Blogiversary... Altering Spoons Bloghop: CLICK HERE for post. Please take a moment to check out the fantastic spoon players on the hop.

...and DRUMROLL PLEASE!
{my most favorite project also}...


#1 Steampunk Eggship CLICK HERE for post.


Thanks for following my creative journey and cheering me on. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I wish all of you the very best in 2013!!

:) Sb

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for a post! Having seen most of these, I understand why they were the top 5, but I was blown away by your number 1! How in the world did I miss this!!
    Can't wait to see what is in store for you in 2013!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin