Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!



Happy New Year! Today was spent lazily and relaxing with my husband. With the Christmas Buzz over, this ELF needed a long rest, time to reflect - and just some peace and quiet.

I'm not planning any official resolutions - but I am going to focus on things that are easily neglected in the day to day grind. I want to find joy in the little things - spend time focusing on my family and friends, my health and MOST IMPORTANTLY... my creative journey. Eating a salad everyday wouldn't hurt either.

I have made a good things jar and put a few things in today. This year is a fresh start - a new adventure and I'm rested and ready for everything it has to offer.

I hope your New Year brings you everything you heart desires! Off to catch up on some creative time now that the world is all asleep.  Sb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin