Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Creatively Sailing the Mis-Stamped Seas... Unscripted Sketches #201



Welcome to Sketch-It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches! I'm so glad it's finally the weekend and time for creative play. With this week's sketch, I give a plain wicker curio box a little facelift by adding some aged nautical details using Unscripted Sketches sketch #201 and stamps Nautical Collage #19016 and Triple Mast Sailing Ship #19026 from Viva Las VegaStamps!.

What do you do with all those leftover technique trial backgrounds or stamped trials that end up growing into a collection of "Island of Misfit" Stamped images? I have a bin for all these scraps and a great way to use them is pair them up with an inspiration sketch. To see how I created this nautical embellishment for my box, head over to the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog to see the how-to {
please click here}.


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun... and post your creation on their page via inlinkz for all the world to see!

* * * * * * *

Join me today at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto to see how I made this. QUESTION everything creative in the sbartist : daylight musings room this weekend's Saturday Crafts Fair. Look for the question mark to join in!


All are invited to join me live at 4:00pm EST {1pm PST} in the Daylight Musings room at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! I demo live every Saturday and I share my projects, how-to's, tips and tricks and more. Today I will be showing how to alter a 3" paintbrush - just like the ones I made for the Viva Las Vegastamps! Paintbrush SWAP.


Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you have wonderful weekend. What are you creating for National Crafts Month??? See you tomorrow with my Anything But A Card Challenges week 2 project for Challenge #14 - Green, Irish or St. Patrick's Day. 
: ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin