Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Stamped Tag Fun... a Handmade Artifact straight from Egypt



Good Morning! Today I have a project featured over at the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog - my take on the August T!m Holtz' 12 tags of 2013... but done totally Viva Las VegaStamps! Style. I so enjoy the monthly 12 tags techniques and it gives me a chance to try out new things and have some creative PLAY - using stamps/images in my stash that rarely see the light of day.

CLICK HERE to jump on over to the VLVS! Blog to see my Tag Artifact from the Pyramids...

Have a fanstastic Thursday! :) Sb

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous take on the TH tag... LOVE those stamps!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh love this tag...so creative..and those stamps...yes, I need theM!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin