Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WOYWW... How to Pack an ARTful Lunch!


Please take a moment to subscribe to my posts via email or bloglovin' in the right sidebar since google reader/friend connect will be gone any minute now.


What is this mess on my workdesk today???
Today is WOYWW 220 {What's on Your Workplace Wednesday}
hosted by Julia Dunnit at Stamping Ground.


This mess is the result of my newest obsession... I'm fianlly GELLIN'. The other day, I made my two of my own No-Gelatin Rubber Plates using the NEW Amazing Mold Rubber {a 2-part silicone mold making kit} and outside of the DAY J.O.B. - this is consuming my waking moments. Yesterday I had a BRAINSTORM... to pack the little ATC size plate in a travel kit so I can play on my lunch time, or whenever I can sneak a few minutes here and there. So this mess is all the creative goodies I plan to pack into my ARTful Lunchbox.

I made a video to explain my exciting idea...



To see how I made these AMAZING DIY No-Gelatin Printing Plates for monoprinting using the new Amazing Mold Rubber please CLICK HERE.


I can't wait to sneek a little play time during my hectic day at the print shop. I wanted to cram so many creative toys in my lunchbox I shared, I had to upgrade it to a larger one I had my jewelry pliers and wires in - LOL!

***********************


ATC No. 1

***********************

Hope you are having a creative day :)  Sb

7 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW! can't wait to see the ATC you create tonight! love your travel kit idea, thank you for sharing!
    -Tera #124

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Susan! Have Art will Travel! Creative Blessings ~Kelly #131

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I have seen lots of projects made using a gelli plate, but I haven't gotten one yet. I'm going to have to break down. April #106

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow get you a gelli plate for using with ATC's amazing I am coming back to see your video
    Enjoy WOYWW and have a really great week
    Hugs Ria #85

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool idea! Being able to craft a little, whenever, wherever, that is too cool. And I love that ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't got round to the gellin, but am looking forward. that said gal, you've got it bad! Love the packing your case for lunch idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brill idea! Think of all the calories you'll save! You might even encourage others to start creating ...... well done you!
    Bishopsmate #72

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin