Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thank You with all My Heart for Operation Write Home's World Cardmaking Day Bloghop





Thanks for hopping along today! I'm so happy to be making "THANK YOU" cards for our men and women serving in the armed forces for Operation Write Home. This special bloghop is the place to be for World Cardmaking Day - packed full of creative inspiration from the creative community, prizes and more!


I created a handmade heart out of polymer clay that I created a mold of with Amazing Mold Putty so that I can use this over and over in a variety of craft projects. CLICK HERE to see how I created this heart. This heart though it looks thick, is very thin and lightweight; cast in Amazing Casting Resin inked with gold and pink inks. This is the perfect finishing touch for OWH Sketch #134.


The sentiment is embossed onto my cardstock from a cuttlebug folder. This folder has many various thank you sentiments on it in collage form and I placed my cardstock in position with the word I wanted; placed on top of an old mouse pad and burnished the outside of the folder just on the one word using the handle of my large scissors. It took a little pressure, but it worked! Then I rubbed the high points over with pink chalk ink. An assortment of coordinating patterned paper scraps and this card is complete.


If you arrived here in the middle,
click here to jump to the start...
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! :) Sb

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin