Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

On the Hunt for Games for Index Card a Day 2014 - Day No. 4 Puzzle


My completed card for ICAD 2014 Day No. 4 - PUZZLE


I clipped and collaged puzzles from the newspaper to create this card. It was more of a hunt to actually find the puzzles and games in the paper - they are so tiny. I tacked them down with washi tape and played along with some. Word search is my favorite, this one on my card is a bit challenging as they have words to find both in English and Spanish.

What is your favorite type of puzzle?


I created this puzzle using words based on the prompt
using Puzzlemaker at DiscoveryEducation.com

Feel free to download and play. You can create your own word search too using Puzzlemaker. :) Sb

+ + + + + + +

You can play along too - visit ICAD for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin