Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, November 3, 2014

The Sky is the Limit in my #Cre8time with Amazing Crafting Products!


Hello friends! It's November which is my favorite month of the year because it has my FAVORITE holiday of the year... TURKEY DAY {aka my birthday celebration}!!! Today I'm starting off the month with a bang with my latest "Thoughtful Abstractions" column in the new "Make and Bake" Issue of the Unruly Paper Arts Blogozine. This month is dedicated to focusing on ways to Make and/or Bake your own embellishments using products such as Shrink Plastic, Paper Clay, Polymer Clay, Amazing Mold Putty, and Resins... totally right up my creative alley!

CLICK HERE to view more on this.

There is also a brand new Reader's Art Quest at Unruly Paper Arts. This month's challenge theme is "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" which is perfect way to spend a little Cre8time getting in the spirit of the season! This month Amazing Crafting Products is the sponsor of the Reader's Art Quest Challenge and if you play along and linkup your creation via inLinkz HERE, you could be entered to win this AMAZING prize package!!!

  

I'm all in the Christmas spirit and beginning to create a menagerie of these snow domes using recycled plastic bottles, wine corks, patterned paper scraps, ribbons/fibers and an altered bottle brush tree. These will be perfect handmade holiday gifts for family and friends {CLICK HERE to see how I made these}.


In my "Thoughtful Abstractions" post today at Unruly Paper Arts, I share how I create a mold of some original artwork I've created to use for embellishments and other altered projects. That just scratches the surface of what these AMAZING products can do. Please scroll down to see a sampling of some of my projects that utilize Amazing Crafting Products.


Click on the image or link below to jump to the post for each. I invite you to jump over to the Amazing Crafting Products Blog to see MORE... there is a whole Creative Team providing project ideas, tips and inspiration daily!




Wishbone charm molded/cast in Amazing Casting Resin




Steampunk Cuckoo Clock... yes that's a PEEP®!


















My prized creation... the Golden "Steamunk Eggship"

And I have so many more... too many to share. Please follow me via bloglovin if you want to keep up with my creative adventures.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you are inspired to try something new and look forward to seeing your creations in the Reader's Art Quest. Happy Monday! :) Sb

1 comment:

  1. Susan.... Wowzer ... can't believe everything you can do with this product... It's AMAZING ! lol I love your Christmas dome... Great idea to use a recycled bottle...hummmm I may need to make some of these. Thanks for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin